In the Spotlight
- A new issue of Public Policy Notes is now available! Click here!
- The SECA 2017 Student Grant Application is now available. Click here to download it!
- A new member e-mail is now available. Click here to view the email!
- A new Leadership Letter is now available. Click here to read the issue!
- Click here to download the Family Engagement Contest Application!
- The Janie Humphries Student Leadership Application is now available!
Paper ballots are available upon request. Please contact the SECA office at 1-800-305-7322 or email@example.com
We heard you, so we’re offering that print option with an additional subscription. The cost of the print subscription will be $15 per year in addition to your SECA dues. You’ll pay this subscription fee separately each year and we’ll print and mail you a copy. (You will also still have access to the on-line version, so you have the best of both worlds!)
You can purchase the print subscription option in the SECA store or call the SECA office at 1-800-305-7322 and pay with a credit card. We’re pleased to be able to offer you such a low cost alternative.
Get involved with SECA!
- Submit a manuscript for Dimensions of Earlychildhood
- Submit a book proposal
- Review Dimensions manuscripts
- Submit your photos for use in SECA publications
- Submit a proposal for the SECA Conference
Searching for the perfect employee?
Post available professional positions on our site and have your listing seen by the thousands of professionals who visit the SECA site each month! Click here for pricing and information. Job Listing Request Form (for employers)
Children of the Woodlands, TX
Children of The Woodlands is looking for an experienced, Christian early childhood professional to join their leadership team! Our part day, church-related program serves 350 children; toddlers through transition fives. Our developmental philosophy, low group size and experienced staff enable us to be accredited by AdvancEd (SACS). Ideal candidates would have a master’s degree in ECE or CD or related field, EC/PreK classroom experience and administrative experience as well.
Check out our website at www.thewoodlandsumc.org/jobs
University of Arkansas- Fayetteville
Assistant or Associate Professor in the area of early childhood and birth-kindergarten
Responsibilities of this 9-month tenure-line position include teaching undergraduate and graduate courses both face-to-face and online; advising students; developing an active research program in the area of early childhood; supervising student research projects; securing external funding; and providing service to the profession, community, and university. Candidates with experiences in field-based settings, as well as a record of collaborative work with demographically diverse families and multi-disciplinary professionals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Visit the job posting here: http://jobs.uark.edu/postings/15426