Why Join SECA?
Member benefits include:
- 3 issues of Dimensions of Early Childhood (February, July, and October) and Dimensions Extra a supplement to Dimensions
- 4 issues of the SECA Reporter, our quarterly e-newsletter
- Monthly informational emails containing timely, practical tips and printouts for early childhood professionals and parents
- Discounts on SECA Training, the annual conference, and professional publications and products
- The SECA Website and its many invaluable resources including pages devoted to parents, students, directors, curriculum tips, public policy, publications, position statements, the SECA annual conference, and much more.
A Viagra overdose might result in heart attack, stroke, priapism, severe hypotension or sudden hearing and/or vision loss
- Three E-newsletters, Public Policy Notes, SECA Leadership Letter, and What’s Happening at SECA. Members can sign up on our website to receive an email reminder each time new issues are published.
- The pride of being a member of an organization dedicated to promoting quality care and education for young children, their families, and the professionals who nurture them!